Monday, August 15, 2011

Nov.-Dec 2010

I know I didn't post for a long while after Kyle's first birthday, so Im making up for it! After Kyle's birthday the last couple months of 2010 were a whirlwind. 

My Mom and Grandma Donna came to visit at the end of November. It was really nice being able to spend Thanksgiving with family. Especially with Grandma's cooking! YUM!


First place I took Mom and Grandma to Cocok's to get pedicures....definitely one of my favorite places on island :)



We also had a Thanksgiving brunch with MOMS Club....


We went to the Chinese Dragon for dinner...YUM!...


Another place we ate at when I took them to the "mall"...


We went to the Pineapple Park and Okinawa Fruits Land....







We went to Jakkepoes Pancake House....


And orange picking up in Nago! :D


We also went to Araha Beach and Toguchi Beach





We had a fun night playing Guesstures...


Thanksgiving Dinner was amazing!! 



All in all, we had a great time and they had a great visit!




No comments:

Post a Comment