Saturday, April 10, 2010

What is it, Day 45? Whatever works....

Sean and I had a date and, man, did we have a blast! I decided to take him to Araha Beach aka Pirateship Beach. We'd never been and I've heard it was all the rage and the sun was actually out!

The ocean here is amazing! Clear, warm, inviting....it seriously was calling me, telling me to dive in! Too bad I didn't wear my suit. Oh well, I did bring a swimmer for Sean so he got to enjoy it for me!


This is why it's called Pirateship Beach. They have a fun pirateship playground to climb on. Sean had a blast!


The water is so clear! Nothing like the sandy beaches in California, though I do miss the sand! The "sand" here incorporates alot of broken up coral. You definately need to wear water shoes here. I was sandal-less for about 5 min.


Sean loved the water! I couldn't believe how warm it was!


This little guy was still a little sunburnt from the Comprehensive Park Playdate.


Sean playing Chuzzles on my Ipod...my technology baby!


He also got ahold of our camera....he wasn't too happy when I took it away...


Bedtime? Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment