Monday, August 15, 2011

Nicole's Last Girls Night *sniff sniff*

The one thing I love about Okinawa is how many great friends I've made. We all can relate, especially being thousands of miles away from home. 

One of my best friends on island not only has a great sense of humor and can make me laugh at anything, but shares my love of wine. :P That's why when it was time to say goodbye, it made it that much harder. Now SHE was going to part of that family that is thousands of miles away. 

So we had to send her off in style, right? RIGHT!

So we rented a little log cabin at White Beach and packed food and alcohol and headed to the campsite! Kara brought henna to dye our hair with and to do henna "tattoos". It was something different (*warning* probably best not to try while drinking :P) and we all had a blast and Nicole's hair looked amazing in the morning! :D It was definitely one of the best girl's night I've had in a while. In the morning, we got up and made some breakfast and enjoyed the beautiful view! Great food, friends, and fun and a great send of to an amazing lady! <3 you, Nicole!! I'll see ya in Vegas!! 








Yes, that's a baby doll. One of our friends had to have an emergency appendectomy and couldn't be with us, so we toasted to her (aka the baby doll) a few times. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment