Monday, July 26, 2010

My 23rd Birthday!

Again, this was one of the times I really wish Chris was here! The day before my birthday was when the boys and I spent most of the night in the ER. Thank goodness they felt 100% better. I didn't get to go get my nails done as planned since I wanted to let them rest a little bit, but we did end up going up to the Churaumi Aquarium for thier Summer Festival, equipped with fireworks!


Lovely traffic.


This little old lady let people park in her huge driveway for 1000Y ($10) which was the same as most of the places and close to where we were going. We lucked out!


We were having a staring contest. I lost.


Sean decided to take him on.


VICTORY! :)


It's a little blurry, but this guy had some nasty looking teeth! Reminds me of a rabbit!


UGLY!


This guy loved Kyle!


Yes, those are GIANT crabs. EW!


Sean enjoying his new toy.


If you look closely, you can see the building to the right. Then you'll truely get a look at how HUGE these fireworks were! I've never seen them this big! Love it!


More traffic on the way home. We left at 9 and didn't get home 'til 1130. At least the boys fell asleep. It's a miracle I didn't!


No comments:

Post a Comment