Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

So, what have we been up to the past couple days?

Friday, I babysat for some friends! It was thier anniversary, so they went on a dinner cruise to celebrate. They have 2 boys, Jordan, 4, and Josh, 1. So cute! Sean had a blast playing with them! Josh played with Kyle most of the time too.

We had some good pizza for dinner :)

Saturday, we didn't really do anything and today was Mother's Day.

Chris had a hard time since it wasn't too long ago Theresa passed.

We went to a Mother's Day brunch at the Tengan Castle by our house.


Mimosas for me! :)


And shrimp for Chris!


Sean loved the strawberry cake bites. Enough that he was covered in the whipped cream!


The freshly made crepes and omelets were amazing!!


Me and my Mother's Day carnation.


After brunch, we went home for the boys to nap and us to relax until dinner. This was when I realized how hard Chris was really taking it. He tried his best to make me happy, which I am really grateful for!

We decided to go to Kadena and roam around for a while until we headed out to dinner. I ended up finally getting the haircut I so desparately needed! Im ready for summer! Bring on the heat....wait. No, don't. I lied. I don't want all that sticky humidity. *sigh*


Yay!

Then we headed out to Primo Kitchen for dinner!


There was a 30 minute wait so we headed over to the little bakery across the parking lot.


All the stuff looked SO GOOD! Their cookies are heavenly. :)


Yes. I admit it. I did a 'bad mom' thing. I gave my almost 2 year old a sucker before dinner. He loved it though!


He even shared it for a nanosecond! *grin*


This was thier updated toilet machine. Yes. That is pink toilet paper with roses on it. It even SMELLED like roses. I felt so pampered. :)

We finally headed over to Primos for some yummy dinner! I got chicken teriyaki and Chris got a seafood pizza. Both really good!


It was a cute and homely little place. I didn't try thier Italian this time around, but it's supposed to be really good. Chris liked his pizza!

After dinner we headed home.


This is Sean's "Mom, quit taking pictures of me" face. HeHe.


Kyle is holding his own bottle now. Sometimes. Basically when he's not feeling lazy. Which isn't very often. Little porker :)


Oh and these are delicious-ness in cans.

Off to bed. Night all and Happy Mother's Day. Hopefully this day will get better as time heals.

No comments:

Post a Comment