Sunday, August 1, 2010

~*Two Peas in a Pod*~ Nicole's Baby Shower!

Shannon did a GREAT job planning Nicole's baby shower! It turned out really cute! I made the cake which also turned out cute!

Congrats to the Burns' on thier baby girls! I can't wait to meet them in a few more weeks!


This is the cake I made. It's wilting a little, since it's so darn humid here, but still cute!


Measuring the belly. I was off by a foot! :)


The next game was to get into teams and make a diaper and bonnet using toilet paper. Best looking ones win! Melissa and I won! I did the bonnet and Melissa did the diaper. Pretty good looking diaper and bonnet, ya?


Next was to guess the amount of jelly beans in the bottle. I guessed the exact number! :) 220. Lucky guess. She's having twins so I just put a bunch of twos!


Tiffany makes the hair bows! So cute! Shannon also got a surprize hostess gift from Nicole!



The goodies I came away with! Nicole ordered the personalized candy wrappers online! So cute!

Had a great time ladies!


No comments:

Post a Comment