Sunday, July 25, 2010

Our Cloth Diapering Ouest

Yes, I've started cloth diapering my kids. No, Im not insane! I think it's actually pretty great! Not only am I saving money every paycheck, Im being eco-friendly also!

The cloth diapers nowadays are WAY different then how they used to do it! I decided to start out, I'd get the closest thing to a disposable as you can get. I got the BumGenius Organic One Size All In One Diapers. Just put them on, take off when dirty, swish in toilet if you have to, and throw them in the wash! They are One Size, so I can use the same diaper for both boys! I love them! Yes, it's a hassle sometimes, but Im saving us a pretty penny!

Next up, Im going to branch out and try different diapers!


We also went to the McT pool later that day!


No comments:

Post a Comment