Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day 3, My Family of Four

Chris and I were married August 12, 2006. So 3 years! We got pregnant with Sean almost exactly a year after we were married. Then we had another little surprise when Sean was 9 months old! We were pregnant again! Then more surprising new, we were getting stationed in Okinawa, Japan! We had a short 4 months to get packed and ready to go and when we finally made the trip, I was 6 1/2 months pregnant! I was pretty nervous having my baby in a foreign country with no family around, but the experience wasn't as bad as I thought. I was induced at 39 wks and had no complications! Kyle Hugh McClellan was born on Nov. 8, 2009 at 12:19 pm. We were out of the hospital and back home 24 hrs afterwards! I still can't believe how fast they grow. I always thought Sean was little for his age and I didn't realize how much he had actually grown until Kyle came along, weighing 6 lbs 9 oz, he was a tiny little thing. Now, 8 weeks later to the day, he's a whopping 12+ lbs and eats like a little piggy :)

Smile!


Ew mom get away from me! HAHA!



My boys! Kyle was 2wks here!

Our new family of four!

No comments:

Post a Comment