Monday, January 4, 2010

Day Four, Mommy-1, Sean-0

Usually moms have a hard time to get thier kids to eat veggies, right? Well lucky me! I found out a new favorite snack for Sean that I had no idea he could eat, let alone like to eat!

Yes, it's celery! Of course, he has to have the peanut butter on it, but he's still eating it! He ate a whole stalk by himself! Guess I'll have to start buying more 'cause this is also my favorite snack right now! :)


He was a happy little guy once I cleaned him up! LOL


And of course I have to throw in a pic of this little guy!

Tomorrow is a big day! We're getting family pictures done by a professional photographer that does on site sessions! We're going to a place called Devil's Cove that has an open beach, a few caves, and a playground for Sean! I've only ever gotten studio photos done, so Im really excited to see how they turn out! Plus after we're done with the photos, Sean can play at the playground for a while! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment