Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 6, Brotherly Love

Today was a pretty laid back day. We went to Kadena to meet a new friend, Ashley. She actually had her son, Maddox, on the same day as Kyle! They are 2 hrs and 10 min apart! Chris stayed home and I took Sean and Kyle. Ashley has a nice park and grassy area to run around right in her backyard! Sean had a blast running around and climbing on the playground while I got to have some girl talk. :)

After a couple hours, we went home so Sean could eat and take a nap. Chris and I tried to tidy up the house aka. pigsty.

After naptime, I was going through the boys clothes to determine what fit and what didn't! I can't believe how fast they grow!!




Sean loves his little brother!


My everything!

Chris is at the new Avatar movie on Courtney! Glad he got to get out on his own! I got to see New Moon when it came out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment